How Can a Tax Attorney Protect My Rights?
Our tax law firm represents taxpayers in disputes with the IRS, EDD, CDTFA and FTB. We zealously advocate for our clients to obtain the best outcome possible. Moreover, we have extensive experience in tax law and tax procedure and are committed to using our knowledge and experience to defend taxpayers that have tax disputes with the IRS, EDD, CDTFA and FTB. We are committed to practicing law ethically, and our clients mean everything to us. A tax attorney has the experience, passion, and knowledge to meet and exceed our clients’ expectations. We can give you the Tax Relief that you need.
Taxing agencies can aggressively pursue taxpayers. IRS agents have significant power to propose tax assessments and collect unpaid tax liabilities. In addition, taxing authorities have a large team with one goal in mind, which is to put their taxing agency first. You don’t have to take on the IRS or another taxing agency by yourself. Accordingly, a tax attorney can guide you through your tax matter so you can have peace of mind and focus on the things that matter most to you. Therefore, if the IRS or a state taxing agency has contacted you, you have options and steps you can take to ensure that your rights are protected.
How Can We Help You?
We zealously represent businesses and individuals in Los Angeles, Orange County, and throughout California in all facets of tax disputes with the IRS, EDD, CDTFA and FTB, including the following matters:
- IRS audits;
- Tax Court representation, including docketed appeals and trials;
- administrative appeals, including Collection Due Process and collection appeals;
- Tax collection matters, including installment agreements and offers in compromise;
- Offshore voluntary disclosures, including streamlined disclosures under the streamlined filing compliance procedures;
- IRS unfiled returns;
- IRS innocent spouse relief;
- IRS claims for refund and amended returns;
- Criminal investigations and criminal tax defense;
- FTB disputes, including FTB Audits.
- CDTFA disputes, including CDTFA Audits, CDTFA Appeals, and CDTFA Offers in Compromise; and
- EDD disputes, including EDD Audits, EDD Appeals, and EDD Offers in Compromise.
It is important that you obtain a free consultation early in the process of a tax dispute. Similarly, formulating the best game plan early is instrumental in obtaining the best resolution to your tax dispute. A tax attorney can be crucial in helping you formulate the best possible plan of action.
Contact A Tax Attorney
Our Tax Attorneys have a wealth of experience in tax law and procedure. Consequently, we utilizes all of our experience and knowledge to negotiate with tax agencies and formulate the best plan of action for a successful resolution of a tax controversy. Contact Disparte Tax Law today for a free consultation.